The Unspoken 2015

The Unspoken 2015
1h 31min | Thriller | 28 October 2016 (USA)
Storyline
In 1997 the Anderson family vanished from their home without a trace. No bodies were ever found. For 17 years the house has remained undisturbed… until now.
User review:
I recommend this movie absolutely, which is a HORROR movie and not only a thriller. The type of the movie is not correctly declared in IMDb like some other movies. There are similarities to other movies like Amityville, which is also cited in the movie. The director and at the same time writer of the movie must be a fan of Amityville movies just like me. The opening is very good and very promising, so that it makes you curious for more. The acting is good, Neal McDonough is the sheriff and the main actress Jodelle Ferland is known for The Tall Man (2012). Before I watched it, I thought it's about a ghost house. Was I right? It was not only this. By the way the special effects are also good. Altogether it is a 6.2 or 6.3 movie for me.
Director: Sheldon Wilson
Writer: Sheldon Wilson
Stars: Jodelle Ferland, Sunny Suljic, Pascale Hutton

No comments:

Post a Comment